ASP Single Point Weapon Sling in Black
The ASP™ sling is the simplest, most rugged, highest quality single point sling available. Its modular design allows it to be used with nearly any weapon platform on the market through a variety of modular weapon adapters. It enables the operator unlimited freedom of movement while ensuring a high level of retention. It excels in applications where cross shoulder transition, high speed transition from rifle to sidearm, and weapon retention are top priority.
The ASP™ was designed around the following parameters:
- Must utilize the Gear Sector™ modular weapon attachement system.
- Must function identical for both right and left hand shooters.
- Must be able to be quickly removed in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to be deployed in a variety of positions.
- QDP™ 1:
Quick detach point for the sling. The QDP™ enables the user to quickly dump the entire sling should the need arise. For right handed use, mate items 1 and 4 to complete the torso loop. For left handed use, mate items items 2 and 4.
- QDP™ 2:
Quick detach point for the weapon. The QDP™ enables the user to quickly detach the weapon from the ASP™ should the need arise. It also accomodates an infinite number of modular weapon adapters to ensure compatibility across a multitude of weapon platforms.
- Base Adjuster:
The base adjuster is used to fit the sling to the operator. This component should be adjusted and test fitted to the operator’s torso. Once the modular weapon adapter has been installed on the weapon, snap the end of the ASP™ into the modular weapon adapter. Now that the sling is attached to the weapon, use the base adjuster to get a proper fitment.
- Male QDP™:
The male QDP™ is used to complete the torso loop. For right handed use, mate this end with item 1 above. For left handed use, mate this end with item 2 above.
The tri-loop is the heart of the ASP™ and is what enables ambidextrous functionality as well as comfort fit.
Materials & Construction
The ASP™ sling is constructed using only the highest quality materials:
- Material: MIL-W-5625 Tubular nylon webbing
- Material: MIL-VT-295 #69 Bonded nylon thread
- Material: ITW GhillieTex™ brand hardware
- Construction: Double box stitch assembly
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Made in the USA