Breakthrough Solvent 6 oz. Bottle
If you are accustomed to using traditional weapon cleaning solvents the transition to using Breakthrough® will be seamless. The application and cleaning process will be the same for both products.
Some of the advantages to using Breakthrough®
- Breakthrough® has no odor compared to the volatile chemical odor in Traditional Weapon cleaning solvents.
- Breakthrough® has been granted a toxicity clearance by the Army’s Center for Health Promotion and Preventative Medicine.
- Breakthrough® has been extensively tested by the US Department of Defense.
- Breakthrough® has been selected by the US Department of Defense as an authorized product for cleaning of small arms.
- Breakthrough® has no listed components or characteristics of hazardous waste per the EPA; and worker exposure is not regulated by the OSHA Z-list- Traditional Weapon cleaning solvents traditionally contain Kerosene, Ethyl Alcohol and Amyl Acetate that have been assigned occupational exposure limits by OSHA.
- The flash point of Traditional Weapon cleaning solvents is typically around 55 deg. F, making it a hazardous material before use. Breakthrough® has a flash point of 150 deg F.
- Traditional Weapon cleaning solvents will evaporate faster than Breakthrough® requiring more product to be used to complete the same task
Not only does BREAKTHROUGH remove all fouling & residue (Brass, Carbon, Copper, Dirt, Grease, Lead, etc.), it’s also PH Neutral which means it’s safe on your firearm’s wood and/or polymers. BREAKTHROUGH is the product of choice for gun owners of the past and present who settle for nothing less than the best when it comes to performance, care, and safety of their firearms, themselves and the environment.
6 Oz. Spray Bottle