Dueck Defense Rapid Transition Sight Set - RTS SET
Introducing the new Dueck Defense sight system. Designed by top 3-gun shooter and IPSC Grand Master Barry Dueck to allow rapid transition from optical to iron sights.
From Barry Dueck: I realized that when shooting close targets on the move I was more effective with standard M4 /M16 iron sights than when using anything else available. Being I still performed better at longer ranges with and optical sight I came up with the sight design that allowed for both. It also solved the problem of trying to co-witness sights because you now have two independent sighting systems that are always ready.
DueckDefense ‘Rapid Transition’ Gun Sight Features:
- Ultra-Durable: Machined from 7075 aluminum alloy bar stock, light weight and twice the strength of 6061 T6 aluminum
- ½ MOA elevation and windage adjustments
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- Same bore height as standard M4/M16A4 sights
- Ambidextrous: can be mounted for Left or Right hand shooters
- 45 degree offset
- Low profile over picatiny rail only rising 2/10th of an inch so that it does not interfere with your primary optics
- Mounts directly to the top picatiny rail of your rifle
- No Special Tools Required: only uses a flat head screw and can easily be done in the field
- Compatible with military IR Laser/Illuminators, front sight designed to clear beam path
Innovative, fixed back-up iron sights mount on the Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny Rail in a 45 degree angle, on the right or left side of the weapon platform. 'A Truly Genius Design' as stated by Robert Harris at `Harris Tactical.
This sight set was specifically designed by an IPSC Grand Master for Competitive Shooting. It can serve several purposes. If an optic or red dot fails at a critical moment and there's no time to waste by attempting removal of that sight, just twist your weapon platform 45 degrees and you can be on-target within seconds. A Genius and innovative design made for and by the Shooter himself.