GG&G SCAR Non-Reciprocating Charging Mechanism
Fits The MK16, MK17, MK16S And MK17S
The SCAR Non-Reciprocating Charging Mechanism:
The configuration of the SCAR reciprocating charging handle can sometimes be a major problem--it bangs back and forth like a reciprocating saw. If you had your thumb or knuckles smacked by it, you know what we mean.
GG&G has designed a unique solution for this problem. The SCAR Non-Reciprocating Charging Mechanism. It provides a charging mechanism to easily charge your SCAR and not have the charging handle reciprocate during the firing cycle. This unique SCAR Charging Mechanism locates on the non-ejection port side of the SCAR and installs in less than 15 minutes. No special tools required and does not permanently alter your SCAR.
SCAR Non-Reciprocating Charging Mechanism Specifications:
- Easy installation. Installs in less than 15 minutes.
- No special tools required.
- Installation instructions included.
- Fits the SCAR MK16, MK17, MK16S and MK17S
- No more busted or scraped knuckles from getting hit by the factory reciprocating charging handle.
- No permanent modifications to the weapon. Your SCAR can be returned to original configuration in 15 minutes.
- Mounts directly to the rifles upper receiver.
- Low profile attachment design will not interfere with optics.
- Provides ergonomically shaped charging handle.
- The charging handle of the SCAR Non-Reciprocating Charging Mechanism is easy to grasp--even with a gloved hand.
- No-snag design
- Clears every optic mounting system that we know of.
- Hardened parts are made from 4340 steel.
- Manganese Phosphasted in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec
- Weighs in at only 6.5 ounces.
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: GGG-1589