GG&G SFG-1 Short Vertical Foregrip
SFG-1 Short Vertical Grip
A vertical grip for the AR-15 and M-16 has become a valued tactical accessory in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. It provides the operator with several important advantages, from diminishing muzzle climb during burst-fire sequences to simply offering a more comfortable shooting stance. The Short Vertical Grip like the GG&G SFG-1 has become a very popular alternative to our popular Standard Length Vertical Grip.
SFG-1 Short Vertical Grip Technical Specifications
- Low profile ergonomic design without sacrificing functionality.
- Perfect for keeping CQB style weapons as compact as possible.
- Designed for use with mil-spec-1913 rails.
- Ideal for M4 carbines and breeching shotguns.
- Excellent for use as a " reference point " or for the " thumb-break " style of shooting.
- Provides for a comfortable, secure grasp for outstanding recoil control and ultra fast pointability.
- No tools required for installation or adjustment in the field.
- Manufactured from solid black Acetal cold polymer for durability and low heat absorption.
- Alignment window to aid in installation.
- Lightweight at only 2.8oz.
- 3 3/16 inches long.
- Item #: GGG-1543