GG&G XDS-2C Tactical Bipod
The XDS-2C Tactical Bipod (Compact)
Our customers asked us to develop a shorter version of our popular GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod so that they could get in a lower position when shooting from the prone position or from a bench. We're pleased to announce that we've done it. The GG&G XDS-2C Tactical Bipod has all of the features of the XDS-2 Tactical Bipod. Specifically; a head that pans or swivels, ahead that cants from side to side, bipod legs that lock forward at a 45 degree angle for difficult terrain, and durable grippy rubber feet that would grip more surfaces and be replaceable. In addition we designed and manufactured the XDS-2C to accommodate the M14, AR-10, AR-30 and other large caliber rifles and carbines. Please note that this bipod is not yet rated for .50 firearms.
XDS-2C Compact Tactical Bipod
- Extremely rugged construction.
- Designed and manufactured to accommodate the M14, AR-10, and other larger caliber rifles and carbines.
- Tool-Less installation.
- The XDS-2C Tactical Bipod has 20° degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. Panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment.
- The Tactical Bipod has 25° degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment.
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points.
- Silent spring lock leg deployment capability.
- The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45° degree forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position.
- When the XDS-2C Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45° degree forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the Bipod is 5 1/4" tall.
- When the Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position they can be independently adjusted from 6 5/8" to 8 1/4".
- The legs of the XDS-2C Bipod can be used as a vertical grip.
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty.
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests.
- The XDS-2C comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet.
- The feet are replaceable.
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners.
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per mil-spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In The USA.
If you need a Mounting Adapter for your XDS-2C Tactical Bipod, check out the related items on the left side of the page.