Inforce WML White/IR 125 Lumens in Black
INFORCE WML Military Flashlight - White/Infrared Multifunction Weapon Mounted Light
The INFORCE WML (White/Infrared) flashlight produces 125 lumens of penetrating white light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light – from high-to-low or low-to-high – plus a strobe that is easily disabled. A thumb-action twist of the mode selection switch provides 75mW of infrared light with no need of IR filters. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The INFORCE Flashlight features integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
INFORCE WML (White/Infrared) Military Flashlight Technical Specifications:
- Light Output, White LED: High Setting: 125 Lumens Low Setting: 30 Lumens
- Run Time: High Setting 2 hours Low Setting: 10 hours
- Light Output IR: 850 nm High Setting: 75 mW Low Setting 25 mW
- Run Time: High Setting: 3 hours 30 minutes Low Setting: 17 hours
- Multifunction Button Activation Switch Features:
- Primary White LED With Constant And Momentary High, Low And Strobe.
- Reversible High/Low To Low High Capability.
- Strobe Disable.
- Secondary IR LED With Constant High And Low.
- Momentary High.
- Measurements: 4.1" long X 1" Diameter At The Bezel.
- Weight w/Batteries: 3 oz.
- Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium