Lancer Systems L5AWM 20-Round Magazine in Smoke
The Lancer Systems L5AWM Magazine is a polymer and steel hybrid that combines the best features of each material. The one-piece steel feed lip unit is permanently fixed to the polymer body. The steel is hardened so the dimensions will not change in long term storage or rough use. The PTFE coating ensures the steel will not rust. The polymer body is designed with an internal dimension that is a constant curve, combined with a no-tilt follower for maximum reliability in feeding 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. The exterior texture of the polymer body is aggressive for improved grip when changing magazines. The steel feed lip assembly and the polymer body are corrosion and chemical resistant. The translucent smoke body allows you to see how many rounds are remaining in the magazine. The Floor plate slides off similar to a USGI magazine for cleaning and maintenance.
- Materials: Polymer construction with steel feed lips
- Capacity: 20-Round
- Weight: 3.5 Ounces (empty)
- Available Translucent Colors: Smoke
- Prohibited in NY
- Made in the USA
- Translucent polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
- Can be dropped onto the feed lips without damage
- Withstands 5’ drop, fully loaded onto concrete at -40F and +180F
- Withstands 5’ drop, fully loaded dropped with rifle
- Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant
- Stainless Steel Spring
- Steel feed lips with a corrosion resistant coating, permanently molded into the body.
- 30 Round version has Count Markers at 20 and 30 rounds
- Body texture, contour and rubber coated bottom are designed to provide positive gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches.
- Body design incorporates a constant radius geometry that facilitates follower/spring travel.
- Same basic design envelop as the USGI aluminum magazine, can be used with existing pouches and carriers.
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
L5A Features Compared to the original L5:
- Low profile rib
- Support rib added for better bottom retention
- Internal design and components
- Hardened steel feed lips
- Impact resistant translucent polymer
- Rubber coated bottom
- Works in:
- Beretta ARX-160
- No sales to CA, CO, HI, MD, NY, NJ and MA.