Mossberg 930 and 935 Shotgun Bobcat Picatinny Rail Forend
Mossberg 930 and 935 Shotgun Bobcat Picatinny
Three-Sided Modular Rail
Rail Forend. Replaces your plastic pump forend, allowing a mounting platform for a variety of accessories. It can be used alone or combined with the Rhino Rail.
The Bobcat 930 forend rail replaces your stock plastic forend providing a mounting platform for a variety of accessories. It provides nearly 30 inches of MIL-SPEC rail at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions with 2 optional, detachable pic rails on the bottom of the rail to allow for personal customization.
This rail can be used alone, or combined with the Rhino Rail for the ultimate embodiment of form and function in a quad rail configuration.
* Fits Mossberg model 930 / 935
* The newest NATO Accessory Rail (NAR) STANAG 4694 specifications. (100% backward compatible with MILSPEC/Picatinny 1913 standards.)
* Complete weight of part is 12 oz. but the plastic pump handle you are replacing is 5 oz. incredibly making the Bobcat 1100 a net addition of only 7 oz.
* Precision engineered and CNC Machined for balanced control
* Three mounting points for a rock-solid, no compression grip
* 30" of rail on 3 surfaces allow the addition of any and all accessories the end user desires
* "Battle Ramps" guide your hand to the charging handle and feeding ports in real world high stress fighting situations
* Forward vertical grip or 45 deg. grip works perfect
* True Mil-Spec Type III Black Hardcoat finish
* Intimidating profile transforms the already fearsome shotgun into a never before encountered juggernaut
* New updated design does not require rail covers on sections not being used for accessories
* Simple 5 minute install with common tools - NO gunsmithing required
* The strongest, highest quality parts on the market!
* 100% Made in the USA!