NEBO REDLINE Flashlight 220 Lumens
Settings – 220 lumens / 110 lumens / 22 lumens / S.O.S. / Defensive Strobe
Runtime – 100% - 4 hours of continuous illumination
50% - 8 hours of continuous illumination
10% - 15 hours of continuous illumination
S.O.S. - 72 hours of continuous illumination
Strobe - 72 hours of continuous illumination
Length – 4.5”
Diameter – 1.5”
Weight – 0.428 lbs.
Batteries – 3 AAA batteries (included)
The ability to bring high-end technology to a compact, fully-redesigned, extremely powerful light source is finally here. The REDLINE is our brightest flashlight to date, 220 lumens of pure white light to be exact. In automobiles, redlining is reaching the peak of its performance; whereas we, with NEBO REDLINE are harnessing the maximum power of this flashlight with 220 lumens of blinding bright light. (NOTE: Anything above 50 lumens within a 10 yard distance may cause temporary blindness when viewed directly.) The REDLINE has 5 lighting modes, 100% white light (220 lumens), 50% white light (110 lumens), 10% white light (22 lumens), S.O.S. mode (220 lumens), or emergency strobe mode (220 lumens). This flashlight has a 4x adjustable beam that works with any light setting to change the REDLINEfrom a flood light to illuminate everything within a 20 yard distance, or to a spot light to focus up to 150 yards. The bezel of the REDLINE controls the adjustable beam. The red ring of the NEBO REDLINE enhances all of the features of this flashlight.
Great for camping, emergencies and neighborhood walks with the adjustable settings, 220 lumens, strike bezel and the lit up safety Redline on the side.
- One high power LED bulb outputs 220 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- Magnetic base for hands-free lighting
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.) NOTE: Light will reset to first setting (100% ON after being off for 20 seconds.)
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle through the settings quickly without the light turning off between settings
- Brochure -- http://nebotools.com/product_images/8985557Brochure.pdf