Remington 870 1100 11-87 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 shotguns only.
- Adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Remington 870 Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the 870 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
*May require removal of factory magazine tube crimp on some models.
*** Not Compatible with CDM Gear Clamps or Full Rail Systems, intended to run solo as an extension only. Sling attachments behind magazine nut will work ***