Remington 870 1100 11-87 Shotgun Enhanced Follower
The Remington 870 Follower:
Remington 870 Shotgun shooters know that the standard Remington 870 follower leaves much to be desired. It is unreliable and does not offer the necessary features tactical shooters are looking for. It is one of the first 870 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Remington 870 Follower for 12 ga. shotguns is an enhanced follower manufactured with the tactical shooter in mind.
Remington 870 Magazine Follower Specifications:
- The enhanced 870 follower fits the Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 12 ga. shotguns.
- Installs just like the factory 870 follower. Newer shotguns that have a dimpled magazine tube require any easy modification to the tube prior to installation.
- The GG&G Remington Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
****** If you have a dimpled Magazine Tube, please purchase the enhanced "Slotted" Follower in the Options. *****